St. Martin's Episcopal School
Serving more than 600 students from 3 years old to 8th grade, St. Martin's Episcopal School aims to offer a place where children can discover his or her unique qualities. Serving children for more than 50 years, St. Martin's strives to provide an excellent education in a loving, Christian environment.
St. Martin's encourages each student to learn at his or her own pace and offers a challenging curriculum in addition to such extracurricular programs as band, drama, chorus, athletics, broadcast journalism and other leadership opportunities. The school prepares each student for high school and strives to instill in each student a lifelong love of learning.
This Episcopal school also aims to help students grow spiritually and in accordance with St. Martin's mission, as every grade level receives religious instruction. In 2012, St. Martin's opened a new 42,000-square-foot middle school building and renovated the rest of campus.
- Hours: School hours: Mon, Tue, 8:15am - 3:15pm; Wed, 9am - 3:15pm; Thu, Fri, 8:15am - 3:15pm. Administrative hours: Mon - Fri, 7:45am - 4pm. Sat, Sun, closed.
- Founding Date: 1959
- Number of students: 615
- Male-to-female ratio: 1:1
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Episcopalian
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 12:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Grade levels: 3 years old - Grade 8
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Chapel services, broadcast journalism, school magazine and newspapers, library assistance and field trips
- Sports teams: Boys' baseball, boys' and girls' basketball, boys' and girls' cross-country and boys' and girls' golf.
- Uniforms: Yes
- Student clubs: Art club, chess club, chorus, French and Spanish club, instrumental music, speech and drama club, musical theater group and volunteer club
- Age range: 3 - 14