This small and quaint library has a large selection. An adult learning collection, newspapers and magazines are available. Audio books, dvds, music and video cassettes are available. Story time for children is offered. Local residents can also register to vote here, purchase books and use the copy machine.
- Hours: Monday and Tuesday 11:00am-8:00pm. Wednesday and Thursday 11:00am-5:00pm. Closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Services: book check-out and sale, photocopier, voter registration, computer and internet access, reference databases
- Parking: Free lot
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Size of collection: 900,000
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases
- Internet use policy: PC use is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Programs/classes: ESL classes, book clubs, story time, crafts,