Ashford Memorial Park
The Jennie Kirkpatrick Ashford Memorial Park (Ashford Park as it is known in the community) is one of the more unique parks in the region. It's a one-stop place for family gatherings and includes a brand-new clubhouse equipped with a kitchen and restrooms, tennis courts, covered picnic area and a playground with a sandbox. The toys are left overnight for all children to share.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - sunset
- Handicap Accessible: Flat surface
- What makes this community special?: "It's easy to watch multiple children at once because of the open space."
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: Toys are left in the park overnight and it has restrooms.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 3 acres