- Career Transition Free Trial Class: Monday. Career transitioning is a way of life today. Knowing how to prepare and find "good fit" opportunities is key for career success and satisfaction. Paulette Fried, a National Certified Career Counselor and Coach, will explain how career planning and decision making can be easier in this free, introductory session.
- Chef Emily Hansford of Miller Union to Host Cooking Class: Monday. In keeping with Miller Union’s food philosophy of simply prepared fresh ingredients, Chef Emily Hansford will use locally sourced ingredients to demonstrate how to make corn, mushroom and ricotta stuffed pasta, a mushroom stuffed tortolloni and squash and cherry tomato papperdelle.
- Speed Agility & Quickness Program for Youth: Tuesday. The Speed Agility Quickness (SAQ Program) is a program that coincides with Youth Jump Start Training (J.S.T.). Youth J.S.T. is a sports performances program for athletes of all skill levels. J.S.T. sports performance is a must for any athlete who wants to develop speed, agility, and coordination; the foundational athletic skills that help get a jump start on the competition and build self-confidence.
- Open Mic at Steve’s Live Music. Admission is $3. 7:30-11
p.m., Monday. 234 Hildebrand Drive, Sandy Springs.
- Police Host Children’s Safety Class. The class is free for
children 8-12 years old. 6-8 p.m., Thursday, at the Davis Academy, 8105 Roberts Drive.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something