Good Neighbor Day Air Show and Open House is back and is scheduled for Saturday, May 12 from Noon to 5 p.m. at .
Committals to this year’s airshow include;
- Team AeroShell
- Gary Ward in the MX2
- U.S. Aerobatic Champion Skip Stewart in his super-charged biplane,
- Formation flying by Team RV
- Circus Maximus flying team
- Neal Darnell in the Flash Fire Jet Truck
- Single-plane acts including Greg Koontz in the Super Decathlon
- Greg Connell flying the Super Pits Special
This year’s show is sponsored by Jim Ellis Automotive Group Atlanta, accoriding to a press release and and will feature booths, exhibits, food, and fun for the family event.
Antique planes, World War II warriors and commemorative air force airplanes, including the SBD Dauntless, T-6 Mosquito, T-26 Cornell, L-16 Grasshopper, Japanese Zero, Nakajima Kate, and the SNJ will be on display.
Admission to the show is free and parking is $5 per vehicle with access available through Airport Road via Clairmont Road.
For more information visit the airshow's website.