The Brookhaven City Council has announced the schedule for its next three meeting:
- 7:00 pm on Friday, December 14, 2012;
- 10:00pm on Sunday, December 16, 2012; and
- 12:01am on Monday, December 17, 2012.
Items on Friday's agenda include:
- Authorizing the contracts with an interim city clerk, interim finance director/city accountant; and an interim deputy city manager; and
- signing a temporary city hall lease, and issuing a contract to move into the temporary city hall.
A copy of tonight's agenda is attached to this article as a PDF.
Brookhaven officially becomes a city at 12:01 am, Dec. 17.
All of the meetings will be held in the Atrium of St. Martin's Episcopal School.
Brookhaven Names Interim City Manager.
Brookhaven Makes History On Monday Night.