1. TGIF, Brookhaven! Although the weather may not what you were hoping for as you float into the Memorial Day holiday, at least many of you will have a long weekend. Speaking of the forecast, the National Weather Service predicts showers and thunderstorms likely - mainly before 8 a.m. The rest of the day is expected to be mostly cloudy, with a high near 83. So, hang in there.
2. Start your morning off right with a pilates mat class at that presents the intermediate flow of exercises while providing variations to challenge the more advanced student. This class is open to all at $16 per course. Time: 9:30 a.m.
3. If 9:30 a.m. is too early to exercise for you at Body Visions, hosts a Sculpt and Burn Exercise class from 10:45 to 11:15 a.m. The class is open to everyone.
4. Grab two or three friends and head to for a pickup game where free play basketball starts at 3:30 p.m.
5. Tonight is Parents Night Out at . Drop the kids off from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. and while they enjoy cool art project, music, story time, pizza and drinks, the adults in your family can enjoy an adult-night out with friends and family. The cost is $25 per child. Extend your time for an additional $10 every half and hour after that!