- August 23
- 7-10 p.m.
- Downtown Chamblee by City Hall (5468 Peachtree Road)
- Maserati Test Drives at August 23 Concert. Sign-up Here!
Mark your calendar for the Fourth Friday Concert Series in downtown
Chamblee presented by Jim Ellis Automotive Group. This three concert
series will offer a relaxing event for the whole family. Bring out your
blankets and lawn chairs, or reserve one of our VIP Tables to enjoy an
evening of good music in Chamblee’s downtown. Food and beverages will be
available for purchase onsite. Concert goers may also bring their own
food and beverages (excluding alcohol) if desired.
- May 24 - The Tams
- June 28- The Rupert's Orchestra
- July 4- Fourth of July Celebration at Keswick Park (no downtown concert in July)
- August 23- Kinchafoonee Cowboys
Parking will be available at the Chamblee Plaza
Shopping Center (on Peachtree Boulevard across from Broad Street). An
Olde Time Trolley will be traveling back and forth between Downtown
Chamblee and Chamblee Plaza to transport concert goers. Trolley will run
from 6:00 p.m. until 10:30 p.m. Park and ride the trolley for no
Please use the parking area between the Dunkin' Donuts and the Citgo gas
station. The trolley stop will be located in the front of the lot
between those two locations.
HANDICAP PARKING WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE CHAMBLEE BISTRO BESIDE CITY HALL!
After 5 p.m. Peachtree Road will be closed in front of City Hall in Downtown Chamblee.
Food service begins at 6 p.m.
Food, beverages and beer will be available for purchase onsite. Please
see below the food options that will be available at the event:
- Mad Italian - cheese steaks
- Chamblee Parks & Recreation - chick-fil-a sandwiches, hotdogs, drinks, nachos, popcorn and candy
- Chamblee Business Association - Beer & Wine
- Vintage Pizzeria - pizza and Italian food entrees (located within one block of concert location).
- Frosty Caboose - ice cream (located within one block of concert location).
Our concert VIP Tables provide up front seating at
our concert. Save yourself the trouble of bringing out your chairs and
blankets and show up to a table for 8 that is ready to be occupied by
your party! Tables cost $150 and payments need to be made at the time of
reservation. Reservations should be made no later than the Wednesday
prior to each concert. Table are limited, so be sure to reserve yours in
Reserve your VIP Table!
For more information contact Loren Roberts at email@example.com or 770.986.5016.
Sponsored by Jim Ellis Automotive Group