WINTER 2012 CO-ED LEAGUE, AGES 4 ½-6
Sundays, January 6th - February 24thth
Sponsored by St. James Activities Ministry
- All St. James teams will practice for one hour each at the St. James Activities Building on Sundays as follows (tenative times): 1:30pm, 4.5-6 years
- We will play exhibition games against Sandy Springs UMC on the final Saturday (games will be at either Sandy Springs or St. James)
- Formation of teams depends on adequate number of volunteer coaches. Coach Taylor is the program coordinator and will lead practices each week, but we'll need parents to help with games and drills!
- Registration fee is $85/player. A $15 late fee is added to registrations received after Dec 15th. Final Registration Deadline is December 28th!
- Players can be registered online by clicking the link below.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- We do not accept friend requests. Though the players will be divided into teams for scrimmages and the exhibition game, the age groups all practice at the same time.
- A St. James Soccer t-shirt is included in the registration fee and should be worn each week to practice.
- Shin-guards and closed-toe shoes with non-marking soles are required for each player. No exceptions!
- Encourage good sportsmanship and teamwork
- Develop skills
- Have fun and make new friends!
Questions? Contact Emily Gantert at firstname.lastname@example.org.