The Merchants Association is kicking off a series of discounts, samples and giveaways beginning next Tuesday, May 29, in its new Tuesday On The Town series.
"This is just an effort to bring more awareness to Town Brookhaven," said Gary Birnberg, co-president of the Town Brookhaven Merchants Association. Birnberg, who is the owner of Which Wich Superior Sandwiches, said the association had good success with a similarly themed Saturday series, and this latest endeavor is based on that effort.
"We have about 20 or so merchants who have banded together to drive traffic into the center," said Birnberg, who co-chairs the association with Russell Dollinger, president of Raving Brands, the owner of The Flying Biscuit.
Here is a list of some of the participating merchants and their deals and offerings:
- 20 percent off purchases 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.; wine and light appetizers served
- 10% off any purchase, 15% off any purchase of $150 or greater
- $10 Costco Cash Card when you sign up for a Gold Star or Business Membership; $55 membership fee includes a free domestic card
- $20 Costco Cash Card when you sign up for an Executive Membership ($110 executive membership fee includes a free domestic card and gives members a 2% reward (up to $750) on most purchases
- $25 statement credit from American Express; applicant must be a new Costco member and apply for the True Earnings card when joining Costco to be eligible for offer
- Free Gift with $25 purchase.
- 25-percent discount on any service
- Free biscuits
- : $1 off any medium or large ice cream or yogurt favorite combination
- Buy one entrée and drink, get one entrée and drink free
- 10 percent off meal purchase
- $1 off yogurt purchase
- Cupcake samples. Buy 5 get 1 free. Buy 10 get 2 free
- There, a Bar & Eatery: 10-percent discount on all guest checks
- Town Dentistry: Schedule a new patient appointment and be eligible to receive a $99 custom at-home whitening kit special (savings of over $300)
- Receive two combo meals for $12 (includes two regular seven-inch wiches, two 22oz fountain drinks, two chips); upgrade to larger size wiches and add extras as priced