Set to open in spring 2013, the community will be six stories and comprised of 2999 one- and two- bedroom apartments with 32 floor plans, according to Town Brookhaven's website.
Site amenities will include:
- gourmet kitchens feat granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances
- master baths designed with sleek with oval soaking tubs
- a resort-like swimming pool and cabana
- state-of-the-art athletic center
- Wi-Fi cafe and business center
Fairfield already owns five residential communities neighboring Brookhaven including a community in Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Virginia Highlands and Midtown. 2924 Clairmont, also a Fairfield community, is located in the North Atlanta area on Clairmont Rd.
Town Brookhaven already features The Alexan and The Goodwyn apartment communities and is another deviation to the planned condo communities in the Sembler development's original plan.