1. Kids SPRING BREAK Art Camp! Arrange the perfect lunchtime playdate at The Little House of Art camp! Arts, crafts, music, paint, stories, and more great stuff for an educational play experience. Bring your own lunch. Reserve now, space is limited!
When: April 4th-8th!! Time: 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Where: The Little House of ART 1418 Dresden Dr NE Ste 110, Atlanta, GA 30319 Website: http://www.thelittlehouseofart.com Contact: 404-814-1910 firstname.lastname@example.org Cost: Pay by the week or day. Cost is $105 for a week or $40 for single day sign up. Age 3-6
2. Nikolai Gogol's "The Government Inspector" at Oglethorpe University Check out this modern adaptation of Nikolai Gogol's satirical play "The Government Inspector" at the Oglethorpe University Conant Performing Arts Theatre.
When: April 7, 2011 / April 8, 2011 / April 9, 2011 Where: 4484 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30319 Time: 8:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m. Website: http://www.oglethorpe.edu/arts/theatre/2009_2010/ Phone: 404-504-1074
3. Bark for Life, a Canine Event to Fight Cancer Ever done Relay For Life? Now your dog can, too. Take your pooch on a walk and help fight cancer with Bark for Life!
When: April 9, 2011 Time: 9 a.m.–1 p.m. Where: Blackburn Tennis Center, 3501 Ashford Dunwoody Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30319 Website: http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?sid=70839&type=fr_informational&pg=informational&fr_id=32902 Contact: 770-458-2579 (Annette and Jeff Curtiss, Committee Chairs) email@example.com Cost: Pre-event - $15 w/1 canine or $25 w/2 canines; Day of - $25 w/1 canine or $35 w/2
4. Wine Tasting for Adopt a Golden Atlanta This activity is also for the dogs! You get to taste wine, and the Adopt a Golden Atlanta animal rescue group gets 100% of the proceeds to help more pups find homes. The wines are Argentine, and come with complimentary hors d'oeuvres.
Where: Marietta Wine Market 18 Powder Springs St, Marietta, GA 30064 Date: April 9, 2011 Time: 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. Website: http://www.adoptagoldenatlanta.com/ Cost: $10 donation
5. Explore Historic Brookhaven Are you new to Brookhaven? You absolutely must check out this incredibly beautiful neighborhood. The Brookhaven Country Club is the very first ever built in Georgia, and provides gorgeous views for runners on Club Drive. You might notice a few familiar sights if you've seen the movies Hall Pass with Owen Wilson and Alyssa Milano and Life As We Know It with Katherine Heigl. Both movies were filmed there! The area is bordered by Windsor Parkway and Peachtree Road on the north and south sides, and Peachtree Dunwoody and Osborne roads on the west and east.