Happy Monday, Brookhaven!
Today there are a ton of events to chose from right in our neighborhood and you won't be disappointed with the top five we've discovered for today's line-up.
1. Your kids are likely on vacation from school and if you still don't have anything lined up for them close to home, consider the Marist War Eagles' Basketball, Tennis and Lacross camps. Visit our page for more details. Camps start at 9 a.m. and go until Noon.
2. If your little ones aren't into sport, consider the Art Camps that happen daily from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Visit our page for more details.
3. Everything doesn't have to be about the children, right? Make plans now to purchase the next available ticket to see Williams Shakespeare's final play, The Tempest playing right in our backyard at Oglethorpe University - home of the . Click for details and to purchase tickets.
4. lead painting classes for adults each day from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Cost is $10 - $30 per ticket. Click for details.
5. Finally, enjoy a game of basketball at the which offers free play from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.