1. It's a little cooler today, but not much. The National Weather Service predicts a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 8 a.m. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 98.
2. invites foodies to come out for a night of great food for a great cause on Aug. 9. On that night, from 5 until 10 p.m., Kaleidoscope is hosting the Atlanta Community Food Bank’s Supper Club, a monthly dining out event benefiting Atlanta's Table, a food rescue project of the Food Bank. Time: 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
3. Today is tapas night at the . The pub features a different variety every Tuesday night.
4. You still have time to catch Noises Off by Michael Frayn until Aug. 14 from the Georgia Shakespeare Festival. Appropriate for ages 14 and older. Check the schedule for times.
5. hosts citizenship classes each Tuesday. Literacy Volunteers of Atlanta is offering Citizenship classes to prepare for and pass the interview. Please call Lynn Jones or Kieth Lokey to register - 404-377-7323. Every Tuesday, except for holidays. Adults 18 and older.