1. Return to the site to read Mom's Time Columnist Grab and Go Kids Planner for the best activities for children for the upcoming week and weekend in Brookhaven.
2. Cocktails 4 a Cause is a monthly social and networking happy hour held at various upscale Atlanta restaurants raising money for charitable organizations. The Dresden Crawl benefits Leukemia and Lymphoma society. The event will be held tonight at from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. The after party is at . Cost: $10 in advance; $20 at the door.
3. Jump Start Your Career is a weekly two-hour workshop today designed to help women match their skills, interests and abilities to compatible career opportunities. Location: Time: 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Cost: Free
4. Chef Rosemary Rutland will show you how to use what Spring has to offer to make Asparagus Herb Soup with Creme Fraiche, Wilted Greens & Rice with Garlic, Herb Roasted Rack of Lamb with Dijon Shallot Sauce, and Strawberry & Cream Tartlets at the Cook's Warehouse. Join the class for $45. Time: 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
5. Return to the site at 6 p.m. for our daily PatchCast for a roundup of the area's top stories.