Popeyes' rezoning application its proposed location at the old Peachtree Boulevard Checkers is set to come before the Chamblee City Council on Tuesday night.
The meeting begins at 7:30 pm at the Chamblee Civic Center.
The rezoning came before last week's city council work session, and is set for a possible formal vote on Tuesday night.
Also on Tuesday night's agenda are discussions of a new downtown development authority and a pay raise for the mayor and city council, as well as
- A sign variance application for 5925 Peachtree Blvd.
- A master signage plan modification for 5315 Peachtree Blvd.
- Master Signage Plan, 5309, 5311, 5313, 5315, 5317 Peachtree Blvd
- A discussion of the Fourth Friday Concert Series
- A discussion of landscaping at Huntley Hills Park