The 2013 Brookhaven Bolt will be held Saturday, May 18, in what has become an annual event to benefit Ashford Park Elementary School.
Brookhaven Dental Associates is this year's presenting sponsor of the race.
Wealth Management is the event's gold sponsor; Big Peach Running Co., Todd K. Banister, and Dick's Sporting Goods are silver sponsors; Brookhaven Bank, Skyland Church and Blue Door Building Co. are medallion sponsors; and supporting sponsors are Tom Sullivan, Ashford Park Elementary PTA, Brookhaven Beer Fest and Eye Haven.
Here's how you can resgister for the race:
- Go to www.active.com and search "Brookhaven Bolt" or click here. Registration is $25 until 11:00 PM on 5/12/13. Then $30 until 9:00 PM 5/15/13. Online registration closes at 9:00 P.M. on 5/15/13. $35 for race day sign ups.
- You may register at ANY Big Peach Running Co. up through Tuesday, May 14th.
- You may register at The Brookhaven Big Peach Running Co. up through 8:00 P.M. on Friday May 17th. Only the Brookhaven location will accept registrations on May 18th.
- You may register for $35 on race day at Village Place Brookhaven, on the back patio of Verde Taqueria between 6:30-7:30 A.M. Cash or Check only.
- You may register at Ashford Park Elementary School up through 4:00 P.M. on Friday, May 10.
Print & Mail Registration (Must be received by Wednesday, May 15th)**
- Download & print our registration form by clicking HERE.
- Fill in ALL information on the registration form, making checks payable to Brookhaven Bolt Community Association Inc. Failure to complete the form entirely will result in registrant not receiving a race number or t-shirt.
- Mail completed form and payment(cash or check) to:
Brookhaven Bolt Registration
24 Lenox Pointe
Atlanta GA, 30324
The event will offer a staggered start to ensure that everyone can complete the course at a personal pace. Runners will set off first at 8:00am followed by walkers/strollers/runners with pets at 8:05am. Water will be available at designated locations along the course.