CinéBistro at Town Brookhaven invites Atlantans to savor its new menu of seasonal American bistro fare created by corporate chef Isaac Stewart and Brookhaven chef Hector Gomez. Prepared from scratch using only the finest and freshest ingredients, the dishes can be enjoyed in the theatre or while relaxing in the bar and lounge area.
“We pride ourselves on serving exceptional cuisine that showcases innovative preparations and seasonal flavors,” said chef Stewart. “All of our dishes are made from scratch – the only things we buy are ingredients.”
Highlights of the new menu include:
- Barbecue brisket sliders tossed with CinéBistro’s own cherry Coke barbecue sauce, served with sesame slaw and potato crisps
- Red chili shrimp with flash-fried sweet rock shrimp tossed in a fiery soy and red chili sauce with sundried pineapple, green onions and jicama
- Ribeye flatbread with thin-sliced ribeye steak, gorgonzola cream sauce, roasted garlic, tomato and ricotta salata on grilled flatbread
- Pink vodka bucatini with freshly made pasta, crisp broccolini, generous fresh basil and market tomatoes topped with pink vodka cream sauce and can be topped with grilled or popcorn chicken, grilled salmon, sesame ginger seared tuna or marinated grilled skirt steak
- New York strip with gouda fondue, melted peppers and onions, served with a Logan Turnpike grit cake
- Marinated skirt steak salad with sweet Georgia-ripened peaches and ripe seasonal fruit tossed with arugula, lettuces, blue cheese and candied pecans, served with aged balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Crème brûlée with a rotating chef’s selection of flavors
“These new items previously were featured as daily specials and received wonderful feedback from our guests, and we think they will become popular menu additions,” said chef Gomez.
A full bar featuring handcrafted cocktails, an extensive wine list and domestic and imported beers completes the CinéBistro culinary experience. Guests are welcome to dine at CinéBistro before, during or after films, or they can gather with friends to enjoy a delectable meal without seeing a movie. The full food and beverage menu can be found online.